Golf Courses in Hua Hin
The area around Hua Hin and Cha-am has many advantages over other golfing destinations in Thailand and even all of Southeast-Asia: It is easily accessible from Bangkok, with only a three hour drive on newly built highways to most courses. Hua Hin is at the center of an area of natural beauty and a benign climate where golf holidays can be easily combined with cultural expeditions into nature and into Thai culture as well as beach holidays on a long sandy coast that is home to great food and friendly people.
The climate is benign, especially in the winter of the Northern hemisphere, when daily high temperatures and in the high twenties centigrade and evenings are balmy enough for dinner under the stars.
These courses are within a short drive from Hua Hin:
- Banyan Golf Club
- Black Mountain Golf Club
- Imperial Lake View Resort & Golf Club
- Majestic Creek Country Club
- Milford Golf Club and Resort
- Palm Hills Golf Club and Residence
- Royal Hua Hin Golf Course
- Sawang Resort and Golf Course
- Sea Pines Golf Course
- Springfield Royal Country Club
- Thai Diamond Land Kang Krachan